If you have quality content people automatically start linking your blog, viewers start sharing your content all over the social network.
1.Commenting:-The most common and easy ways to collect thousand of quality backlinks is commenting. Commenting is not only gives of backlinks they also drive some good amount of traffic towards your blog, which every blogger want. Make a list of some good top blogging websites and commenting on these websites. Type any keywords related to your website in Google search and open 4-5 website and post a comment on these websites.
An easy way to get backlinks is to target Blogs that ‘Do-Follow’. If you want to follow do-follow blogs (i.e. the ones that provide you with a backlink), here’s a great list: http://followlist.com/
2.Rss Feed Submission to Directories: - Well according to me this is the another best way and a easy way which I am using for my blog for collecting some quality backlinks,and I am happy with the result of my Rss feed Submission to Feed Directories’ I have collect thousands of backlnks in a month time for my blog. By using some free Rss Feed Submission to Directories.
3.Social Media: - Social Media is another good source to grab some quality free backlinks. Do add social media sharing button on your blog, so viewers can easily share your content with the world. If you think your content is useful, you can share your own content on different social media platform.
4.Article Submission:-Write 3-4 quality post and submitted them to free Article Submission Directories like:
You can just copy and paste your blog articles – you will still get a backlink but if you want to improve your overall SEO and traffic you may wish to use a tool I recently came across and now use: The Best Spinner
The Best Spinner creates unique articles for you to publish on the article directories.
And ArticleBot automatically submits your articles (spun or not) to over 400 different Article Directories.
5. Quality Content:-At last but not least always try to written Quality and unique Content, so if people think that content is really helpful or useful they automatic link your written Article on their own blog or in any forum.
By using 1-2 tricks form above post you can easily make Fast Free Quality Backlinks For Your Blog.
6. Web Directories:- Only a couple of years ago, submitting your blog to the web directories was a must. Nowadays, Google, it is believed, doesn’t put so much importance on the free Web Directory listings.
However, I still do submit the sites to the Free Web Directories. As far as I am concerned, the effort it takes is quite minimal, it only has to be completed once and you still get more backlinks and some of them are high Page Ranking.
So I recommend you submit your domain to various Web Directories.
Please note: there can be a waiting period involved, sometimes as much as a few months.
Again, I use tools and services rather than manually carry out myself.
I can recommend DirectoryBot and Directory Maximizer.
7. Social Bookmarking:- Most of the very popular social bookmarking sites like Digg, StumbleUpon and Reddit do not give you a backlink when you social bookmark your blog post.
However there are some that do! Sites like:
I use the tool Bookmarking Demon to submit my blog posts to several of the social bookmarking sites automatically.
8. Web 2.0 Sites:-Write a unique blog post and create a hub page using Squidoo or HubPages. These sites provide excellent backlinks.
9. Video Sites:- These days having some video blog posts is a must and once created you can submit them to numerous video sites automatically by using TubeMogul.
10. Angela’s Backlinks:- Angela’s Backlinks provides you with a monthly report of 30 High Page Rank sites, using screenshots so that you can copy and have backlinks in place linking back to your site within minutes.
And the price for such a report?
$5 a month!
Here’s the link for more information: Angela’s Backlinks
11. Forums:- By joining a forum and adding a signature – each time you add a forum post, you can get a backlink (depending upon the forum).
Forums are regularly indexed by search engines, and by joining and adding a signature in your profile, it is another way to get some good backlinks with your desired anchor text. If the forum is a popular one, a backlink can be extremely valuable.
In a lot of cases however, administrators don’t allow links in forums posts. Some administrators even prohibit the search engines from indexing their content.
12. Guest Posting:- Guest posting is not just about getting the backlink. It is much more than that.
13. Internal Links:- Internal links from one blog post to another blog post on your site also count as backlinks.
Each time you write a blog post, try and backlink to a previous post. That way you are also adding another backlink. Plus you are enticing your visitors to see some of your other previous posts.
14. Manual linking: Manual linking means dropping link in big websites or shall I say social media websites (You can do it in other websites too). For example once you created a profile on Facebook, then you can definitely use the website column and add a link to your website.. Some common website for such works are flickr, facebook, blogger, Google Plus, LinkedIn etc.
15. Theme sponsoring: I know its takes money, but a little bit of investment will reap you high benefits. A single theme gives 100′s or even 1000′s of backlinks in a short period of time. And it is a continous process. For this contact a theme designer and sponsor the theme.
16. Write a review: Ohh yes, this is the one tips many do not know to take proper advantage of, writing review for the hungry marketers also gives backlinks. If some one asks for writing a review for his/her products immediately ask for a backlink. And what next the marketers will be ready.
17. Participate in a blogroll: Yes, it is so simple, but used rarely now, but are still effective, Whenever you visit a blog and see the blogroll widget, then the next thing is to send a mail to the administrator of the blog, asking for your link on his/her blog and yes you have to give back on your blog/website.
18.Design/Develop if you can: This is not for all bloggers or webmaster. If you are a designer or Developer than you can take full advantage of your skill. Design a theme or icons or a build a plugin. If you are a programmer, build a unique plugin and give it for free for the sake of backlinks. Well, you can generate cash too if you want
What is an automatic way of linking to other blog posts?
Use the MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate Plugin.
Not only does it link to affiliate products, you can set up certain keywords to link to your previous posts…and when you first install it…it adds links to all your previous blog posts as well. Instantly you could get a few hundred backlinks. The number depends upon how many published blog posts you have and how many ‘backlinks’ you ask the plugin to add per blog post. I have a maximum of only 2, otherwise it can become spammy looking.
I know I have mentioned numerous ways to build backlinks but by carrying out these tasks you will also gain loads more traffic.
The Tools :- One more thing to mention before I finish…within this post I list many of the tools I use each day to help me build backlinks and traffic. If you were to do several of the tasks mentioned by hand (i.e. manually), you would be spending all day just doing the tasks and have no time for anything else…like writing great content and building relationships.
So for me, the tools below are worth investing in and most are one-off payments:
The Best Spinner: simply creates unique articles for you to publish on the article directories
ArticleBot: automatically submits your articles (spun or not) to over 400 different Article Directories.
RSSBot: Submits your blog feeds (and Twitter, article directories, Facebook…) to over 30 RSS directories – meaning publish a blog post and get 30 backlinks instantly!)
DirectoryBot and Directory Maximizer: Submit your blog domain to hundreds of Article directories.
Bookmarking Demon: Submit your blog posts to Do-Follow social bookmarking sites automatically.
Angela’s Back-links provides you with a monthly report of 30 High Page Rank sites, using screenshots so that you can copy and have backlinks in place linking back to your site within minutes.
MaxBlogPress Ninja Affiliate Plugin: Automatically set-up internal backlinks to your previous posts in an instant.
The links to the tools I use and recommend in this post are affiliate links so if you decide to go ahead and purchase, I will earn some commission.
How do you get backlinks? What tools or methods do you use? Share your views in the comments below.